Bank building damaged in fire in Narbal

Home » Kashmir » Bank building damaged in fire in Narbal

By Fast Kashmir on 07/04/2017. No Comments

SRINAGAR APR 08: State Co-operative Bank Narbal was damaged in a fire incident on Friday morning, officials said.

Choki Officer (DO)  Narbal Wilayat Hussain Sofi told Greater Kashmir that fire engulfed the generator room of the bank building was engulfed in fire after a generator installed there exploded.

“But due to swift action by fire tenders and police, the fire was brought under control. The generator room however, got damaged due the fire. ” Sofi added.(PTK)


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.