​Two died due to electric shock in Tral

Home » Kashmir » ​Two died due to electric shock in Tral

By Fast Kashmir on 19/05/2017. No Comments

Basharat Rashid

Tral, May 19: Two persons were killed due to electric shock in the Tral area of South Kashmir’s Pulwama district , when an electric wire snapped and fell on them in Takiya-Batagund Village, on Friday evening , official sources said.
They said that both the deceased (Driver and Labour ) , were busy in washing their truck at Takiya-Batagund Village of the town , when electric wire suddenly touched the truck and fell on them , resulting the death of both persons, on the way to Sub District Hospital Tral,  where doctors declared them brought dead.
The deceased persons were identified as Aijaz Ahmad Malik, resident of Batagund Tral and Aadil Ahmad lone, resident of Batagund Tral.
The dead bodies were handed over to their families for last rites.

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.