My priority is to guide youth: IGP Kashmir

Home » Kashmir » My priority is to guide youth: IGP Kashmir

By Fast Kashmir on 20/05/2017. No Comments

My priority is to guide youth: IGP Kashmir

‘Counseling would help them to focus on their academics’

Srinagar, May 20: Inspector General of Police (IGP) Kashmir, Munir Ahmad Khan on Saturday said that his priority s guide the local youth here.
According to KNS Correspondent, talking to reporters on the sidelines of the function here, IGP Kashmir said, “The 30 per cent of people in Kashmir are experienced while the remaining 70 per cent are youth. My priority will be to do proper counseling to the youth.”
“The number of persons who exploit the youth is too high and my priority is to counsel them and to help them in concentrating on their academics,” he said.
He said that the youth will be properly counseled so that they would choose the positive track instead of negative. (KNS)

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.