Man electrocuted in Tral

Home » Kashmir » Man electrocuted in Tral

By Fast Kashmir on 24/08/2017.

Man electrocuted in Tral

By : Basharat Rashid

Trafford, Aug 24: 47yr old man was electrocuted in Ameerabad area of Tral in Pulwama district today morning , official sources said.

They said that a person namely Mushtaq Ahmad Lone S/O : Moma Lone got electric shock, at his home, in Ameerabad Village, in wee hours today.

Soon after the incident, He was shifted to Sub District Hospital Tral by locals , where from he has been referred to SMHS Hospital Srinagar for further treatment.

However his condition is said to be critical.

Loading...