Home » Kashmir » Minor boy dies of Electrocution in North Kashmir’s Hajin
Hajin Bandipora March 07: an a freak mishap, a 15-year-old boy died of electrocution in his home at Malikpora Village of Hajin in District Bandipora on wednesday morning. Police sources said that the victim Ishfaq ahmad Malik While trying to repair some electric wire in the wee hours of wednesday died on spot.
The deceased was identified as Ishfaq ahmad malik , son of Ghulam Nabi Malik , resident of Malikpora in Hajin
A police official said that Deceased was trying to reapir some wire at home which developed some technical snag.
He was immediately shifted to the local hospital where he was declared as brought Dead.