Muzaffar Beig clears proposal of Rs 600 cr for developmental projects

Home » Kashmir » Muzaffar Beig clears proposal of Rs 600 cr for developmental projects

By Fast Kashmir on 02/06/2018.

Muzaffar Beig clears proposal of Rs 600 cr for developmental projects

‘Work over projects should not be delayed’


Srinagar, Jun 02: Senior PDP leader and Member Parliament (MP), Muzaffar Hussain Baig has cleared a proposal of developmental projects to Government of India (GOI), amounting over 600 crores for three districts of north Kashmir.
The projects as per the proposal will be taken up under different schemes in Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojhna (PMGSY).
The developmental projects amounting to Rs 270 crore, 65 lakh and 7 thousand will be taken up in Baramulla district while as the projects amounting to Rs 175 cr 72 lakhs and 97 thousands will be taken up in Kupwara district.
In Bandipora, the project amounting to Rs 155 cr, 54 lakh 87 thousand will be taken up.
When contacted, Muzaffar Hussain Baig said that the proposal should be sent to the government in time and the work over it should not be delayed.
“It has been seen that under various schemes only 17 percent of funds are utilized and the rest 83 percent are kept unutilized and as such it is for the people to pursue the implementation of the projects,” he said. (KNS)

Loading...