Woman electrocuted to death in Budgam village

Home » Kashmir » Woman electrocuted to death in Budgam village

By GNS on 21/10/2018.

Woman electrocuted to death in Budgam village

Srinagar, Oct 21: A 30 year old woman died due to electrocution in Hokhletri village of Khansahib area of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Sunday morning.

 

Reports reaching GNS said that a woman identified as Shafeeqa Bano Wife of Fayaz Ahmad Najar resident of Hokhlitri received an electric shock while repairing a heater at her home.

Loading...

 

In this incident Shafeeqa recieved serious injuries and subsequently was shifted to nearby hospital where doctors declared her brought dead.