Srinagar, Nov 13: Non-Secretariat Darbar Move Employees on Tuesday held a meeting with newly appointed Advisor to Governor K. K. Sharma in his office chamber Civil Secretariat Jammu.
The meeting was attended by State President EJAC (R) Babu Hussain Malik, State President Darbar Move Employees Fedration (Non-Secretariat) Ovais Wani, State President J&K Accounts Employees Association Kulwant Singh and Core body of Darbar Move Employees Federation (Non-Secretariat).The State President EJAC (R) Babu Hussain Malik istle give a welcome note in favour of newly appointed Advisor and hope Advisor’s appointment will be most beneficial for the state’s peace and will light our faces by his abilities.
In meeting State President EJAC (R) Babu Hussain Malik took up various issues of different employees one among them clerical Pay Anomaly issue with Advisor to Governor K. K. Sharma requesting him to give a proper and right shape to pay anomaly of clerical Cadre retrospectively w.e.f notably 01-01-1996 and monetary 19-02-2003 & also submitted a detailed memorandum to Advisor.
In meeting various issues related to Non-Secretariat Darbar Move Employees discrimination were also discussed. The State President Darbar Move Employees Federation (Non-Secretariat) Ovais Wani requested State Government for not to do step mother treatment they are performing with the Non-Secretariat Darbar Move Employees in future. It is pertinent to mention here that State Govt. has adversely failed to provide Safe and Secure Residential Accommodation to the Non-Secretariat Darbar move female employees at Jammu with the result they are facing hardships. The Employees from Kashmir and Ladakh move to Jammu along with their families and invest at Jammu but strange enough that they have been left on mercy of God for want of accommodation. State President Darbar Move Employees Federation (Non-Secretariat) Ovais Wani also submits a detailed memorandum before Advisor.
- Every Moving Employee from Casual labour to Gazetted should be treated as Darbar Move Employee.
- Treat Secretariat (GAD) and Non Secretariat Move employee’s equal, no discrimination between employees.
- Residential accommodation as per Rule, apply 60:40 quota: 40% Estate Quarters should be provided to Non-Secretariat Move Employees.
- Special Quota for Female Move Employees in Government residential Quarters and Special and secure Houses/Hotels for female employees.
- Special Quota for physically challenged/ Medical Unfit employees in Govt. Accommodation.
- Provide Hotel Accommodation to all Darbar Move Employees who have not provided yet.
- Separate Hotel Rooms to all move employees in Srinagar for Jammu based employees.
- SRO 202 should not be applying to Move Employees.
- All Non Secretariat Moving Offices including Direction Offices should observe five working days in week.
- I-Card should be issued to Non-Secretariat Darbar Move Employees for visiting to Secretariat for official work as per the procedure adopted for In-Secretariat Employees.
- Provide Ration to every Darbar Move Employees living in Residential Quarter/ Hotels at nearest ration depots.
- Provide office room in Secretariat premises to Darbar Move Employees Federation (Non-Secretariat) as like as Both two GAD (Secretariat Unions) have provided.