Shop gutted in fire mishap in Sopore

Home » Kashmir » Shop gutted in fire mishap in Sopore

By Fast Kashmir on 06/12/2018.

Shop gutted in fire mishap in Sopore

Mohammad Iqbal 


Sopore, Dec 06:  A kiryaan shop gutted in an overnight fire mishap in Sopore town of North Kashmir’s Baramulla district.

Reports said that a Kiryaan shop of Fayaz Ahmad at Khankah Mohalla of Sopore was gutted completely in a fire mishap which broke out around 1 AM.

Reports said locals reached the spot and tried to douse the flames but could’nt save whole shop.Reports added that fire tenders reached late on spot till that shop was gutted completely.

However the exact figure of loss was not known immediately.

Loading...