SRINAGAR, JAN 05: In a shocking incident five members of a family were found dead inside their house here Bemina locality of Kashmir capital Srinagar.
A police official said that deaths have occurred due to asphyxiation.
He added that investigation has been started to ascertain the facts. “Prima facie it seems the five members of the family have died due to suffocation caused by gas heater,” the official told Kashmir News Trust.
He said that among the dead, two are children. The family is from Tanghdar Kupwara that was staying at Bemina Srinagar.