Fire Brokes out in a residential house at Malangpora Pulwama

Home » Others » Fire Brokes out in a residential house at Malangpora Pulwama

By Fast Kashmir on 21/02/2019.

Fire Brokes out in a residential house at Malangpora Pulwama

Yawar Hamid


Pulwama, February 21: A massive fire broke out in a residential house at Malangpora area of Pulwama on Thursday afternoon.
An officier from the fire and emergency department said that fire broke out inside the residential house of Gh Qadir Bhat of Malangpora Pulwama
However, the fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flames, he said. The Cause of the fire was due to electric shock in Televesion Box.
However there was no lose of life.
Further details emerging.