Kulgam, Mar 17: In a strange incident, four family family members of Bhan kulgam village were hospitalized on Tuesday evening after they consumed ‘poisonous’ food.
An official told wire service—Kashmir News Observer (KNO), that four persons of single were hospitalized after consuming poisonous food in Bhan village of Kulgam district.
He identified them as Shareefa banoo wife of Ghulam Mohd Buhroo, Shabit Ahmad Buhroo son of Ghulam Mohd Buhroo, Rafi Jan daughter of Ghulam Mohd Buhroo and Ghulam Mohd Buhroo son of Abdul Aziz Buhroo.
He added that after consuming the food the four developed some irritation and fell ill. They were later shifted to district hospital Anantnag for Treatment
Medical Superintendent Anantnag Majid Mehrab confirmed that they been admitted at district hospital Anantnag and are stable