Bandipora, Sep 16: A young girl died of electric shock in Inderkoot village of Sumbal Sonawari here in North Kashmir’s Bandipora on Wednesday.
Local sources told news agency KNT that a young girl Shafia Rasool daughter of Ghulam Rasool Malik was preparing meal for the family when she received an electric shock. She died on spot.
Sources added that the deceased was all alone in the house at the time of incident while all his family members had gone to paddy field.
A police official said that a case in this regard has been registered.