Baramulla, Apr 23: Mother-baby duo sustained burn injuries after a kerosene stove exploded suddenly inside a house in North Kashmir’s Baramulla district.
The incident occurred at Shutloo Rafiabad area.
Local sources told KNT that a kerosene oil exploded when a lady was cooking food inside the house. Besides lady, her baby sustained burn injuries as well.
The mother-baby duo have been identified as Aamina Begum wife of Muhammad Ashraf Dar and her 4 month old baby Sana Jan.
Both the mother and baby were taken to District Hospital Baramulla where Doctors referred them to Srinagar for further treatment. (KNT)